Scout’s Little Black Book
As you know, at SCOUT we are all about collaboration over competition, always. And, in the spirit of social support, I want to share you!
You’ve read the proposal, so now there’s only one thing left to do… fill in the form below to get started and be among the first of my fabulous finds. I’m so thrilled to support you and your business.
TIP: The form will take you about five minutes to fill out, but it’s a good idea to have your image ready before you start. Specs and instructions are below the form. Not the techie type? Not a problem – just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll sort it for you!
Best SPECS for your Photo
Image ratio 16:9
Image size 1080 pixels wide by 608 pixels high
Low res preferred (72dpi)
Jpeg file type is preferred.
resize Your PHOTO
To resize your photo, go to: https://www.befunky.com/create/resize-image/
- Step 1. Select your image via “Open” menu (top of page).
- Step 2. Select the second icon “Edit” on the LH menu.
- Step 3. Select “Crop” – FreeForm, Portrait, Width: 1080px, Height: 608px, Lock Aspect Ratio.
- Step 4. Select “Resize” – Make sure settings are Width: 1080px by Height: 608px, then click the tick button.
- Step 5. Select “Save” (top of page). Jpg file type is preferred.